to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ottawa, Canada to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing YOW to BUF in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland, Air Canada offer flights from Ottawa, Canada to Buffalo, NY.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 226 passengers from YOW to BUF in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ottawa and Buffalo.
- There were 351 passengers that flew from Ottawa to Buffalo in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ottawa and Buffalo from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YOW to BUF for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from YOW to BUF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ottawa to Buffalo in 2009 was 52.49%.
- 1,053 seats were available on flights from YOW to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 351 passengers flew on all flights from YOW to BUF that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Boston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sedona Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.