Book your YOW to ADW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ottawa to Camp Springs airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YOW and ADW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to Andrews Air Force Base with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YOW to ADW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Camp Springs (ADW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Camp Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YOW to ADW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Memphis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lancaster Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Detroit Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ottawa to Camp Springs (YOW to ADW)
- Air Greenland carried a total of 50 passengers from YOW to ADW in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YOW to ADW in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ottawa and Camp Springs from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from YOW to ADW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Ottawa, Canada to Camp Springs, MD.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YOW to ADW for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Ottawa to Camp Springs.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Ottawa to Camp Springs in 2009.
- 173 seats were available on flights from YOW to ADW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from YOW to ADW that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ottawa to Camp Springs in 2009 was 28.9%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ottawa, Canada to Camp Springs, MD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)