to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland offers flights from Ottawa, Canada to Chicago, IL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YOW to MDW for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ottawa and Chicago from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ottawa to Chicago in 2009 was 22.41%.
- There were 39 passengers that flew from Ottawa to Chicago in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YOW to MDW in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ottawa, Canada to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 174 seats were available on flights from YOW to MDW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39 passengers flew on all flights from YOW to MDW that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Ottawa to Chicago.
- Air Greenland operated flights from YOW to MDW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 39 passengers from YOW to MDW in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Amsterdam? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Barbados and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bossier City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.