Book your YOW to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ottawa to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YOW and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YOW to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YOW to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YOW to ORD
|Air Canada||Embraer 170|
|Air Canada||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|WestJet||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ottawa to Chicago (YOW to ORD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ottawa to Chicago in 2009 was 61.15%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ottawa and Chicago from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Ottawa and Chicago.
- American Eagle, Shuttle America, Skywest Air offer flights from Ottawa, Canada to Chicago, IL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ottawa, Canada to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle operated flights from YOW to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YOW to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 134,394 seats were available on flights from YOW to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 89,955 passengers flew on all flights from YOW to ORD that year.
- American Eagle carried a total of 32,495 passengers from YOW to ORD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YOW to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 89,955 passengers that flew from Ottawa to Chicago in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)