Book your YOW to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ottawa to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YOW and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YOW to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YOW to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YOW to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ottawa to Detroit (YOW to DTW)
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 31,471 passengers from YOW to DTW in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ottawa to Detroit in 2009 was 70.69%.
- Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air offer flights from Ottawa, Canada to Detroit, MI.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ottawa, Canada to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ottawa and Detroit from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- 46,416 seats were available on flights from YOW to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31,532 passengers flew on all flights from YOW to DTW that year.
- There were 31,532 passengers that flew from Ottawa to Detroit in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from YOW to DTW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YOW to DTW in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ottawa and Detroit.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YOW to DTW for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Ft Lauderdale and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kissimmee Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Branson Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.