Book your YOW to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ottawa to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YOW and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YOW to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YOW to MSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ottawa to Minneapolis (YOW to MSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ottawa to Minneapolis in 2009 was 96.64%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ottawa, Canada to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 2004.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from YOW to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YOW to MSP for Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Ottawa to Minneapolis.
- 298 seats were available on flights from YOW to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 288 passengers flew on all flights from YOW to MSP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ottawa and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 298 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 288 passengers from YOW to MSP in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Ottawa, Canada to Minneapolis, MN.
- The newest aircraft servicing YOW to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- There were 288 passengers that flew from Ottawa to Minneapolis in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Beijing and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fernandina Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.