Book your YOW to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ottawa to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YOW and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YOW to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YOW to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YOW to LGA
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ottawa to New York (YOW to LGA)
- 38,578 seats were available on flights from YOW to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20,365 passengers flew on all flights from YOW to LGA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ottawa, Canada to New York, NY in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing YOW to LGA in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YOW to LGA for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 20,272 passengers from YOW to LGA in 2009.
- There were 20,365 passengers that flew from Ottawa to New York in 2009.
- Air Canada Jazz, Air Canada offer flights from Ottawa, Canada to New York, NY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ottawa to New York in 2009 was 54.37%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ottawa and New York.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from YOW to LGA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ottawa and New York from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Military Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.