Book your YOW to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ottawa to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YOW and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YOW to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YOW to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YOW to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ottawa to Newark (YOW to EWR)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ottawa and Newark.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ottawa to Newark in 2009 was 57.55%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ottawa, Canada to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Ottawa, Canada to Newark, NJ.
- The newest aircraft servicing YOW to EWR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 34,655 passengers that flew from Ottawa to Newark in 2009.
- Air Canada operated flights from YOW to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ottawa and Newark from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 34,488 passengers from YOW to EWR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YOW to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 62,880 seats were available on flights from YOW to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34,655 passengers flew on all flights from YOW to EWR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including AT&T Stadium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Peru Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.