Book your YOW to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ottawa to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YOW and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YOW to OMA Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Downtown Seattle? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New York Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ottawa to Omaha (YOW to OMA)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YOW to OMA for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- 70 seats were available on flights from YOW to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63 passengers flew on all flights from YOW to OMA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ottawa, Canada to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer which started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ottawa to Omaha in 2009 was 90%.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 63 passengers from YOW to OMA in 2009.
- Shuttle America operated flights from YOW to OMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YOW to OMA in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Ottawa to Omaha.
- Shuttle America offers flights from Ottawa, Canada to Omaha, NE.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ottawa and Omaha from Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 70 seats.
- There were 63 passengers that flew from Ottawa to Omaha in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)