Book your YOW to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ottawa to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YOW and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YOW to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YOW to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YOW to MCO
|Air Canada||Embraer 190|
|Air Transat||Airbus A310 all pax models|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ottawa to Orlando (YOW to MCO)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ottawa to Orlando in 2009 was 83.63%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YOW to MCO for Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 93 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ottawa, Canada to Orlando, FL in 2009 was WestJet's B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- There were 19,127 passengers that flew from Ottawa to Orlando in 2009.
- WestJet carried a total of 18,968 passengers from YOW to MCO in 2009.
- WestJet, Air Canada offer flights from Ottawa, Canada to Orlando, FL.
- 22,490 seats were available on flights from YOW to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19,127 passengers flew on all flights from YOW to MCO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YOW to MCO in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Air Canada operated flights from YOW to MCO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ottawa and Orlando.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ottawa and Orlando from WestJet is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 136 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find South Beach Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Agra Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.