Book your YOW to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ottawa to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YOW and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YOW to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YOW to PIT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Flight Deals and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hawaii Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best NYC Trip Planner today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ottawa to Pittsburgh (YOW to PIT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ottawa to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 77.99%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from YOW to PIT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 103 passengers that flew from Ottawa to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ottawa and Pittsburgh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YOW to PIT for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YOW to PIT in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ottawa and Pittsburgh from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland, Air Canada offer flights from Ottawa, Canada to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ottawa, Canada to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 374 seats were available on flights from YOW to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 103 passengers flew on all flights from YOW to PIT that year.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 54 passengers from YOW to PIT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)