Book your YOW to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ottawa to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YOW and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YOW to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YOW to RDU Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grayton Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ottawa to Raleigh (YOW to RDU)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ottawa and Raleigh.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ottawa to Raleigh in 2009 was 57.28%.
- Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from Ottawa, Canada to Raleigh, NC.
- The newest aircraft servicing YOW to RDU in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada operated flights from YOW to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ottawa, Canada to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YOW to RDU for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ottawa and Raleigh from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- 328 seats were available on flights from YOW to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 171 passengers flew on all flights from YOW to RDU that year.
- Air Canada carried a total of 125 passengers from YOW to RDU in 2009.
- There were 171 passengers that flew from Ottawa to Raleigh in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)