to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ottawa and Raleigh.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ottawa to Raleigh in 2009 was 57.28%.
- Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from Ottawa, Canada to Raleigh, NC.
- The newest aircraft servicing YOW to RDU in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada operated flights from YOW to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ottawa, Canada to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YOW to RDU for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ottawa and Raleigh from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- 328 seats were available on flights from YOW to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 171 passengers flew on all flights from YOW to RDU that year.
- Air Canada carried a total of 125 passengers from YOW to RDU in 2009.
- There were 171 passengers that flew from Ottawa to Raleigh in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Grayton Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.