Book your YOW to TPA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ottawa to Tampa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YOW and TPA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to Tampa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YOW to TPA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YOW to TPA Route Map
Route information for flights from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to Tampa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YOW to TPA
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ottawa to Tampa (YOW to TPA)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Ottawa and Tampa.
- WestJet operated flights from YOW to TPA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- WestJet carried a total of 6,412 passengers from YOW to TPA in 2009.
- WestJet, Air Canada offer flights from Ottawa, Canada to Tampa, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ottawa and Tampa from WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YOW to TPA for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ottawa to Tampa in 2009 was 82.68%.
- 7,710 seats were available on flights from YOW to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,460 passengers flew on all flights from YOW to TPA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ottawa, Canada to Tampa, FL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 6,460 passengers that flew from Ottawa to Tampa in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YOW to TPA in 2009 was WestJet's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental St. Martin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sorrento Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.