Book your YOW to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ottawa to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YOW and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YOW to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ottawa (YOW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ottawa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YOW to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Macdonald Cartier Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YOW to IAD
|Air Canada||Embraer 170|
|Air Canada||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ottawa to Washington, DC (YOW to IAD)
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from YOW to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 19,540 passengers from YOW to IAD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ottawa to Washington in 2009 was 53.13%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YOW to IAD for Air Canada Jazz is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Air Canada Jazz, Shuttle America, Air Greenland offer flights from Ottawa, Canada to Washington, DC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ottawa, Canada to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 100,110 seats were available on flights from YOW to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 53,488 passengers flew on all flights from YOW to IAD that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Ottawa and Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ottawa and Washington from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 121 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YOW to IAD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 53,488 passengers that flew from Ottawa to Washington in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Teahupoo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Armands Circle you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.