to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from PAH to MIA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Paducah and Miami from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PAH to MIA for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PAH to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Paducah, KY to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mystic Seaport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.