Book your PPG to HNL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pago Pago to Honolulu airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PPG and HNL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pago Pago Intl. to Honolulu Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PPG to HNL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pago Pago (PPG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pago Pago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Honolulu (HNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Honolulu on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PPG to HNL Route Map
Route information for flights from Pago Pago Intl. to Honolulu Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PPG to HNL
|Hawaiian Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pago Pago to Honolulu (PPG to HNL)
- There were 21,607 passengers that flew from Pago Pago to Honolulu in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PPG to HNL for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Hawaiian Airlines carried a total of 21,607 passengers from PPG to HNL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pago Pago, American Samoa to Honolulu, HI in 2009 was Hawaiian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PPG to HNL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Hawaiian Airlines offers flights from Pago Pago, American Samoa to Honolulu, HI.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pago Pago to Honolulu in 2009 was 67.2%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PPG to HNL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pago Pago and Honolulu from Hawaiian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 259 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pago Pago to Honolulu.
- 32,151 seats were available on flights from PPG to HNL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,607 passengers flew on all flights from PPG to HNL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)