Book your PSP to YYC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Palm Springs to Calgary airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PSP and YYC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Palm Springs Intl. to Calgary Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PSP to YYC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Palm Springs (PSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Palm Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Calgary (YYC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Calgary on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PSP to YYC Route Map
Route information for flights from Palm Springs Intl. to Calgary Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PSP to YYC
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Palm Springs to Calgary (PSP to YYC)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Palm Springs, CA to Calgary, Canada in 2009 was WestJet's B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- 47,874 seats were available on flights from PSP to YYC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,672 passengers flew on all flights from PSP to YYC that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Palm Springs to Calgary in 2009 was 77.74%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Palm Springs and Calgary from WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- WestJet offers flights from Palm Springs, CA to Calgary, Canada.
- WestJet operated flights from PSP to YYC using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- WestJet carried a total of 38,672 passengers from PSP to YYC in 2009.
- There were 38,672 passengers that flew from Palm Springs to Calgary in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PSP to YYC in 2009 was WestJet's B737-6 from Boeing. The B737-6 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Palm Springs to Calgary.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PSP to YYC for WestJet is the B737-6 built by Boeing with 119 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Dublin Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Denver and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Luis Obispo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Denver today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.