to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Skywest Air operated flights from PSP to DSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Palm Springs and Des Moines from Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PSP to DSM in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PSP to DSM for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Palm Springs, CA to Des Moines, IA in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lava Hot Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.