Book your PSP to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Palm Springs to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PSP and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Palm Springs Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Palm Springs (PSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Palm Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PSP to LAX Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Napa Valley? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Milwaukee and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fresno Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cozumel Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Palm Springs Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PSP to LAX
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer EMB.120 Brasilia|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Palm Springs to Los Angeles (PSP to LAX)
- There were 50,459 passengers that flew from Palm Springs to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PSP to LAX in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Palm Springs and Los Angeles from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Palm Springs to Los Angeles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Palm Springs, CA to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 49,876 passengers from PSP to LAX in 2009.
- 77,165 seats were available on flights from PSP to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,459 passengers flew on all flights from PSP to LAX that year.
- Flight #5823, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Palm Springs to Los Angeles.
- The average flight time from Palm Springs, CA to Los Angeles, CA takes about 30 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Palm Springs to Los Angeles in 2009 was 62.79%.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Palm Springs to Los Angeles.
- The shortest flight between PSP and LAX takes about 30 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PSP to LAX for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Palm Springs and Los Angeles is 110 miles.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Palm Springs and Los Angeles.
- Skywest Air, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Palm Springs, CA to Los Angeles, CA.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from PSP to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)