Book your PSP to SAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Palm Springs to San Diego airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PSP and SAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Palm Springs Intl. to San Diego Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PSP to SAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Palm Springs (PSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Palm Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PSP to SAN Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Reno Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Orlando Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Palm Springs to San Diego (PSP to SAN)
- There were 281 passengers that flew from Palm Springs to San Diego in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 139 passengers from PSP to SAN in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from PSP to SAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 327 seats were available on flights from PSP to SAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 281 passengers flew on all flights from PSP to SAN that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Palm Springs, CA to San Diego, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PSP to SAN in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PSP to SAN for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Palm Springs to San Diego in 2009 was 88.41%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Palm Springs and San Diego from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Palm Springs and San Diego.
- American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Palm Springs, CA to San Diego, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)