Book your PSP to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Palm Springs to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PSP and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Palm Springs Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PSP to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Palm Springs (PSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Palm Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PSP to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Palm Springs Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PSP to SFO
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Virgin America||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Palm Springs to San Francisco (PSP to SFO)
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from PSP to SFO using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 112,651 passengers that flew from Palm Springs to San Francisco in 2009.
- Flight #5826, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Palm Springs to San Francisco.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PSP to SFO for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Palm Springs, CA to San Francisco, CA takes about 71 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Palm Springs to San Francisco in 2009 was 68.07%.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 79,720 passengers from PSP to SFO in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PSP to SFO in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Alaska Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Palm Springs, CA to San Francisco, CA.
- The shortest flight distance between Palm Springs and San Francisco is 421 miles.
- Skywest Air, Alaska Airlines operate the shortest flights from Palm Springs to San Francisco.
- The shortest flight between PSP and SFO takes about 71 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Palm Springs and San Francisco.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Palm Springs, CA to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Palm Springs and San Francisco from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Palm Springs to San Francisco.
- 164,212 seats were available on flights from PSP to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 112,651 passengers flew on all flights from PSP to SFO that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Missoula? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Biscayne Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.