Book your PAQ to FAI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Palmer to Fairbanks airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PAQ and FAI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Palmer AK to Fairbanks Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PAQ to FAI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Palmer (PAQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Palmer on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fairbanks (FAI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fairbanks on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PAQ to FAI Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Inner Harbor Cheap Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Palmer to Fairbanks (PAQ to FAI)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Palmer to Fairbanks in 2009 was 92.78%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Palmer and Fairbanks.
- 48 seats were available on flights from PAQ to FAI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45 passengers flew on all flights from PAQ to FAI that year.
- Everts Airline carried a total of 29 passengers from PAQ to FAI in 2009.
- Everts Airline, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Palmer, AK to Fairbanks, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PAQ to FAI for Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 18 seats.
- Everts Airline operated flights from PAQ to FAI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Palmer and Fairbanks from Everts Airline is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Palmer, AK to Fairbanks, AK in 2009 was Everts Airline's EMB-120 from Embraer which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PAQ to FAI in 2009 was Everts Airline's EMB-120 from Embraer. The EMB-120 started flying in 1990.
- There were 45 passengers that flew from Palmer to Fairbanks in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)