Book your PAQ to FYU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Palmer to Fort Yukon airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PAQ and FYU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Palmer AK to Fort Yukon AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PAQ to FYU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Palmer (PAQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Palmer on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Yukon (FYU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Yukon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PAQ to FYU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Palmer to Fort Yukon (PAQ to FYU)
- Frontier Flying Service, Iliamna Airlines offer flights from Palmer, AK to Fort Yukon, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Palmer and Fort Yukon from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- 47 seats were available on flights from PAQ to FYU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26 passengers flew on all flights from PAQ to FYU that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PAQ to FYU in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' PC-12 from Pilatus. The PC-12 started flying in 1999.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 21 passengers from PAQ to FYU in 2009.
- There were 26 passengers that flew from Palmer to Fort Yukon in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Palmer and Fort Yukon.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PAQ to FYU for Iliamna Airlines is the PC-12 built by Pilatus with 9 seats.
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from PAQ to FYU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Palmer, AK to Fort Yukon, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Palmer to Fort Yukon in 2009 was 55.41%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)