Book your PTY to MFE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Panama City to McAllen airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PTY and MFE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tocumen Intl. to Miller Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PTY to MFE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Panama City (PTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Panama City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from McAllen (MFE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from McAllen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PTY to MFE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Panama City to McAllen (PTY to MFE)
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Panama City, Panama to McAllen, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Panama City, Panama to McAllen, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Panama City and McAllen from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- There were 235 passengers that flew from Panama City to McAllen in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Panama City to McAllen.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Panama City to McAllen in 2009 was 71.15%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PTY to MFE for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 152 seats.
- 325 seats were available on flights from PTY to MFE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 235 passengers flew on all flights from PTY to MFE that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from PTY to MFE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PTY to MFE in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 235 passengers from PTY to MFE in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)