Book your PTY to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Panama City to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PTY and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tocumen Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PTY to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Panama City (PTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Panama City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PTY to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Tocumen Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PTY to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Panama City to Newark (PTY to EWR)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from PTY to EWR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PTY to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Panama City, Panama to Newark, NJ.
- 68,445 seats were available on flights from PTY to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 61,618 passengers flew on all flights from PTY to EWR that year.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 61,618 passengers from PTY to EWR in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Panama City to Newark.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Panama City, Panama to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Panama City and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PTY to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- There were 61,618 passengers that flew from Panama City to Newark in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Panama City to Newark in 2009 was 87.52%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Quito and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Puerto Morelos Mexico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Davenport today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.