Book your PTY to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Panama City to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PTY and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tocumen Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Panama City (PTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Panama City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PTY to MCO Route Map
Looking for Toledo Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hoboken NJ you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Tocumen Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PTY to MCO
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Panama City to Orlando (PTY to MCO)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PTY to MCO for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Panama City, Panama to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Panama City to Orlando in 2009 was 75.85%.
- 101,384 seats were available on flights from PTY to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76,613 passengers flew on all flights from PTY to MCO that year.
- Copa carried a total of 72,496 passengers from PTY to MCO in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PTY to MCO in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Panama City and Orlando.
- There were 76,613 passengers that flew from Panama City to Orlando in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from PTY to MCO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Panama City and Orlando from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Copa, Continental Airlines offer flights from Panama City, Panama to Orlando, FL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)