Book your PTY to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Panama City to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PTY and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tocumen Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PTY to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Panama City (PTY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Panama City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PTY to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Tocumen Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PTY to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Panama City to Washington, DC (PTY to IAD)
- There were 32,316 passengers that flew from Panama City to Washington in 2009.
- Copa operated flights from PTY to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 45,724 seats were available on flights from PTY to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32,316 passengers flew on all flights from PTY to IAD that year.
- Copa carried a total of 32,147 passengers from PTY to IAD in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Panama City, Panama to Washington, DC in 2009 was Copa's B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Copa, Continental Airlines offer flights from Panama City, Panama to Washington, DC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PTY to IAD for Copa is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 132 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Panama City to Washington in 2009 was 70.73%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PTY to IAD in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Panama City and Washington from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Panama City and Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Vermont you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.