Book your PPT to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Papeete to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PPT and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tahiti Faaa Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PPT to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Papeete (PPT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Papeete on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PPT to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Tahiti Faaa Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PPT to LAX
|Air France||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Air New Zealand||Airbus A340-300|
|Air Tahiti Nui||Airbus A340-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Papeete to Los Angeles (PPT to LAX)
- The newest aircraft servicing PPT to LAX in 2009 was Air France's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- There were 159,661 passengers that flew from Papeete to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Papeete to Los Angeles in 2009 was 82.22%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Papeete and Los Angeles from Air Tahiti Nui is the A340-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 294 seats.
- Air France operated flights from PPT to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Tahiti Nui carried a total of 125,991 passengers from PPT to LAX in 2009.
- Air Tahiti Nui, Air France offer flights from Papeete, French Polynesia to Los Angeles, CA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Papeete and Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PPT to LAX for Air France is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 263 seats.
- 194,121 seats were available on flights from PPT to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 159,661 passengers flew on all flights from PPT to LAX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Papeete, French Polynesia to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Flight Deals and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hawaii Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best NYC Trip Planner today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.