Book your CDG to ALB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Paris to Albany airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CDG and ALB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charles de Gaulle to Albany Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CDG to ALB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Albany (ALB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albany on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CDG to ALB Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Germany you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Paris to Albany (CDG to ALB)
- There were 553 passengers that flew from Paris to Albany in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CDG to ALB for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Paris and Albany from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Paris, France to Albany, NY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 585 seats were available on flights from CDG to ALB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 553 passengers flew on all flights from CDG to ALB that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from CDG to ALB using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Paris to Albany in 2009 was 95.07%.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Paris, France to Albany, NY.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 553 passengers from CDG to ALB in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CDG to ALB in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Paris to Albany.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)