Book your CDG to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Paris to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CDG and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charles de Gaulle to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CDG to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CDG to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Charles de Gaulle to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CDG to ATL
|Air France||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Alitalia||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Paris to Atlanta (CDG to ATL)
- 310,401 seats were available on flights from CDG to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 249,749 passengers flew on all flights from CDG to ATL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Paris to Atlanta in 2009 was 81.14%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CDG to ATL in 2009 was Air France's B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Paris and Atlanta.
- There were 249,749 passengers that flew from Paris to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Air France offer flights from Paris, France to Atlanta, GA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CDG to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- Air France operated flights from CDG to ATL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 165,792 passengers from CDG to ATL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Paris, France to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Paris and Atlanta from Air France is the B777-3 built by Boeing with 304 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chicago Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las.vegas.vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.