Book your CDG to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Paris to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CDG and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charles de Gaulle to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CDG to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CDG to CVG Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Sioux Falls? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Route information for flights from Charles de Gaulle to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CDG to CVG
|Air France||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Paris to Cincinnati (CDG to CVG)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CDG to CVG for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Paris and Cincinnati from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 241 seats.
- 76,066 seats were available on flights from CDG to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54,804 passengers flew on all flights from CDG to CVG that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Paris, France to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 54,804 passengers from CDG to CVG in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CDG to CVG in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Paris to Cincinnati.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Paris, France to Cincinnati, OH.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Paris to Cincinnati in 2009 was 72.89%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CDG to CVG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 54,804 passengers that flew from Paris to Cincinnati in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)