Book your CDG to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Paris to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CDG and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Roissy Charles de Gaulle to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CDG to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CDG to BDL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Paris to Hartford (CDG to BDL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Paris to Hartford in 2009 was 94.77%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Paris to Hartford.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CDG to BDL for Air France is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 291 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Paris, France to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air France offers flights from Paris, France to Hartford, CT.
- There were 582 passengers that flew from Paris to Hartford in 2009.
- Air France carried a total of 582 passengers from CDG to BDL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Paris and Hartford from Air France is the B747-2/3 built by Boeing with 325 seats.
- 616 seats were available on flights from CDG to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 582 passengers flew on all flights from CDG to BDL that year.
- Air France operated flights from CDG to BDL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing CDG to BDL in 2009 was Air France's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pittsburgh Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.