Book your CDG to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Paris to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CDG and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Roissy Charles de Gaulle to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CDG to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CDG to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Roissy Charles de Gaulle to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CDG to LAX
|Air France||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Air France||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Air Tahiti Nui||Airbus A340-300|
|Alitalia||Boeing 777-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Paris to Los Angeles (CDG to LAX)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Paris, France to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Paris and Los Angeles from Air France is the B777-3 built by Boeing with 319 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Paris and Los Angeles.
- Air France, Air Tahiti Nui offer flights from Paris, France to Los Angeles, CA.
- The newest aircraft servicing CDG to LAX in 2009 was Air France's B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- Air France operated flights from CDG to LAX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air France carried a total of 231,413 passengers from CDG to LAX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Paris to Los Angeles in 2009 was 83.95%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CDG to LAX for Air France is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 263 seats.
- There were 286,202 passengers that flew from Paris to Los Angeles in 2009.
- 332,020 seats were available on flights from CDG to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 286,202 passengers flew on all flights from CDG to LAX that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)