Book your CDG to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Paris to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CDG and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Roissy Charles de Gaulle to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CDG to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CDG to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Roissy Charles de Gaulle to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CDG to MIA
|Air France||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Paris to Miami (CDG to MIA)
- Air France, American Airlines, SAM offer flights from Paris, France to Miami, FL.
- Air France carried a total of 140,851 passengers from CDG to MIA in 2009.
- Air France operated flights from CDG to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 237,437 seats were available on flights from CDG to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 204,665 passengers flew on all flights from CDG to MIA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Paris and Miami from Air France is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 436 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing CDG to MIA in 2009 was Air France's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CDG to MIA for American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 219 seats.
- There were 204,665 passengers that flew from Paris to Miami in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Paris to Miami in 2009 was 84.86%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Paris and Miami.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Paris, France to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air France's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Toledo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Anaheim Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Aix en Provence Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sanibel Island Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.