Book your CDG to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Paris to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CDG and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charles de Gaulle to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CDG to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CDG to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Charles de Gaulle to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CDG to MSP
|Air France||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Paris to Minneapolis (CDG to MSP)
- 31,680 seats were available on flights from CDG to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,862 passengers flew on all flights from CDG to MSP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CDG to MSP for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Paris to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Paris, France to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Paris to Minneapolis in 2009 was 84.5%.
- The newest aircraft servicing CDG to MSP in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 26,862 passengers from CDG to MSP in 2009.
- There were 26,862 passengers that flew from Paris to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Paris and Minneapolis from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CDG to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Paris, France to Minneapolis, MN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gundogan you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.