Book your ORY to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Paris to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORY and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Orly to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORY to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (ORY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORY to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Orly to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORY to EWR
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Avialeasing Aviation Company||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|British Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Paris to Newark (ORY to EWR)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Paris to Newark in 2009 was 64.55%.
- L'Avion offers flights from Paris, France to Newark, NJ.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORY to EWR for L'Avion is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 86 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Paris to Newark.
- 29,846 seats were available on flights from ORY to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 18,848 passengers flew on all flights from ORY to EWR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORY to EWR in 2009 was L'Avion's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- L'Avion operated flights from ORY to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- L'Avion carried a total of 18,848 passengers from ORY to EWR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Paris and Newark from L'Avion is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 86 seats.
- There were 18,848 passengers that flew from Paris to Newark in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Paris, France to Newark, NJ in 2009 was L'Avion's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Las Vegas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New York City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.