to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Paris and Pittsburgh from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- 23,748 seats were available on flights from CDG to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 16,034 passengers flew on all flights from CDG to PIT that year.
- There were 16,034 passengers that flew from Paris to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Paris, France to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from CDG to PIT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Paris to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 70.27%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Paris and Pittsburgh.
- The newest aircraft servicing CDG to PIT in 2009 was US Airways' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-2 started flying in 1992.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CDG to PIT for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 170 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 15,763 passengers from CDG to PIT in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Paris, France to Pittsburgh, PA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Islamorada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Thailand Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.