Book your CDG to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Paris to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CDG and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Roissy Charles de Gaulle to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CDG to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CDG to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Roissy Charles de Gaulle to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CDG to SFO
|Air France||Airbus A340-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A340-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Paris to San Francisco (CDG to SFO)
- The newest aircraft servicing CDG to SFO in 2009 was Air France's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Paris to San Francisco.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Paris to San Francisco in 2009 was 91.58%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Paris and San Francisco from Air France is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 436 seats.
- Air France operated flights from CDG to SFO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 130,895 seats were available on flights from CDG to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 119,411 passengers flew on all flights from CDG to SFO that year.
- Air France carried a total of 119,411 passengers from CDG to SFO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CDG to SFO for Air France is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 219 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Paris, France to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Air France's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 119,411 passengers that flew from Paris to San Francisco in 2009.
- Air France offers flights from Paris, France to San Francisco, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Baton Rouge? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cincinnati and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tulum Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Beaches today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.