Book your CDG to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Paris to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between CDG and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Charles de Gaulle to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
CDG to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
CDG to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Charles de Gaulle to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from CDG to IAD
|Air France||Airbus A330-200|
|Air France||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Paris to Washington, DC (CDG to IAD)
- 311,431 seats were available on flights from CDG to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 255,433 passengers flew on all flights from CDG to IAD that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Paris to Washington in 2009 was 81.2%.
- There were 255,433 passengers that flew from Paris to Washington in 2009.
- Air France operated flights from CDG to IAD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Paris and Washington.
- Air France carried a total of 179,148 passengers from CDG to IAD in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Paris, France to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air France's B747-2/3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Paris and Washington from Air France is the B777-3 built by Boeing with 277 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from CDG to IAD for UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Air France, UNITED offer flights from Paris, France to Washington, DC.
- The newest aircraft servicing CDG to IAD in 2009 was Air France's B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Manuel Antonio you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.