Book your PSC to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pasco to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PSC and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Tri Cities to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PSC to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pasco (PSC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pasco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PSC to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Tri Cities to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PSC to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pasco to Minneapolis (PSC to MSP)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pasco, WA to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Compass Airlines offers flights from Pasco, WA to Minneapolis, MN.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 8,696 passengers from PSC to MSP in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pasco and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- 11,334 seats were available on flights from PSC to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,696 passengers flew on all flights from PSC to MSP that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PSC to MSP for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PSC to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pasco to Minneapolis.
- There were 8,696 passengers that flew from Pasco to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pasco to Minneapolis in 2009 was 76.74%.
- Compass Airlines operated flights from PSC to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)