Book your PNS to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pensacola to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PNS and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pensacola Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PNS to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pensacola (PNS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pensacola on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PNS to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Pensacola Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PNS to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pensacola to Atlanta (PNS to ATL)
- The shortest flight between PNS and ATL takes about 47 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PNS to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, Comair, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Pensacola, FL to Atlanta, GA.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 233,253 passengers from PNS to ATL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pensacola to Atlanta in 2009 was 80.8%.
- 534,935 seats were available on flights from PNS to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 416,216 passengers flew on all flights from PNS to ATL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pensacola and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- There were 416,216 passengers that flew from Pensacola to Atlanta in 2009.
- The average flight time from Pensacola, FL to Atlanta, GA takes about 48 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Pensacola and Atlanta is 272 miles.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PNS to ATL using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Pensacola to Atlanta.
- Flight #5425, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 38 minutes average delay between flights from Pensacola to Atlanta.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Pensacola and Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing PNS to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pensacola, FL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Pensacola to Atlanta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Galleria Mall Houston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.