Book your PNS to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pensacola to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PNS and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pensacola Regional to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PNS to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pensacola (PNS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pensacola on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PNS to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Pensacola Regional to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PNS to CLT
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pensacola to Charlotte (PNS to CLT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pensacola to Charlotte in 2009 was 74.82%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PNS to CLT for Midwest Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pensacola, FL to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier which started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pensacola and Charlotte from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from PNS to CLT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Republic Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from Pensacola, FL to Charlotte, NC.
- Flight #2640, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Pensacola to Charlotte.
- 64,528 seats were available on flights from PNS to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45,594 passengers flew on all flights from PNS to CLT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PNS to CLT in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 30,718 passengers from PNS to CLT in 2009.
- The average flight time from Pensacola, FL to Charlotte, NC takes about 69 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Pensacola and Charlotte.
- The shortest flight distance between Pensacola and Charlotte is 488 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Pensacola to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight between PNS and CLT takes about 69 minutes.
- There were 45,594 passengers that flew from Pensacola to Charlotte in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Pensacola to Charlotte.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Daytona Beach Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Biloxi and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Huntington Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.