Book your PNS to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pensacola to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PNS and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pensacola Regional to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PNS to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pensacola (PNS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pensacola on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PNS to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Pensacola Regional to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PNS to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pensacola to Houston (PNS to IAH)
- The average flight time from Pensacola, FL to Houston, TX takes about 79 minutes.
- Flight #2673, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Pensacola to Houston.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from PNS to IAH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Pensacola to Houston.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pensacola, FL to Houston, TX in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Pensacola and Houston.
- The shortest flight between PNS and IAH takes about 79 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing PNS to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 66,330 passengers that flew from Pensacola to Houston in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Pensacola to Houston.
- The shortest flight distance between Pensacola and Houston is 489 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PNS to IAH for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pensacola to Houston in 2009 was 79.35%.
- 82,152 seats were available on flights from PNS to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,330 passengers flew on all flights from PNS to IAH that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 63,830 passengers from PNS to IAH in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Pensacola, FL to Houston, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pensacola and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 152 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Pittsburgh Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Rochester Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Hilton Head Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.