to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 131 passengers from PNS to HSV in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PNS to HSV in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pensacola, FL to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 192 seats were available on flights from PNS to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 150 passengers flew on all flights from PNS to HSV that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pensacola to Huntsville in 2009 was 65.13%.
- There were 150 passengers that flew from Pensacola to Huntsville in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PNS to HSV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PNS to HSV for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Pensacola, FL to Huntsville, AL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pensacola and Huntsville from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pensacola and Huntsville.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Denver Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Galveston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.