to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing PNS to JAX in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pensacola, FL to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 146 passengers from PNS to JAX in 2009.
- 160 seats were available on flights from PNS to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 146 passengers flew on all flights from PNS to JAX that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pensacola to Jacksonville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pensacola to Jacksonville in 2009 was 91.25%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Pensacola, FL to Jacksonville, FL.
- There were 146 passengers that flew from Pensacola to Jacksonville in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PNS to JAX for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pensacola and Jacksonville from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PNS to JAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gatlinburg Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.