Book your PNS to TLH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pensacola to Tallahassee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PNS and TLH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pensacola Regional to Tallahassee Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PNS to TLH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pensacola (PNS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pensacola on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tallahassee (TLH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tallahassee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PNS to TLH Route Map
Looking for Santa Monica Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Las Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pensacola to Tallahassee (PNS to TLH)
- American Eagle carried a total of 39 passengers from PNS to TLH in 2009.
- American Eagle, Gulfstream International Airlines offer flights from Pensacola, FL to Tallahassee, FL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pensacola, FL to Tallahassee, FL in 2009 was Gulfstream International Airlines' BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- There were 74 passengers that flew from Pensacola to Tallahassee in 2009.
- 139 seats were available on flights from PNS to TLH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74 passengers flew on all flights from PNS to TLH that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pensacola to Tallahassee in 2009 was 68.21%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pensacola and Tallahassee.
- American Eagle operated flights from PNS to TLH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PNS to TLH for Gulfstream International Airlines is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pensacola and Tallahassee from American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PNS to TLH in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)