Book your PIA to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Peoria to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIA and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Peoria Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIA to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Peoria (PIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Peoria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIA to ATL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to NYC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gatlinburg Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Peoria to Atlanta (PIA to ATL)
- The shortest flight distance between Peoria and Atlanta is 564 miles.
- The shortest flight between PIA and ATL takes about 81 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Peoria and Atlanta from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Peoria to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast, Skywest Air offer flights from Peoria, IL to Atlanta, GA.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 13,507 passengers from PIA to ATL in 2009.
- The average flight time from Peoria, IL to Atlanta, GA takes about 88 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Peoria, IL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Flight #5477, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Peoria to Atlanta.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Peoria to Atlanta in 2009 was 65.44%.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from PIA to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIA to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIA to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 13,600 passengers that flew from Peoria to Atlanta in 2009.
- 19,350 seats were available on flights from PIA to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,600 passengers flew on all flights from PIA to ATL that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Peoria and Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Peoria to Atlanta.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)