Book your PIA to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Peoria to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIA and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Peoria Regional to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIA to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Peoria (PIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Peoria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIA to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Greater Peoria Regional to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIA to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Peoria to Chicago (PIA to ORD)
- The average flight time from Peoria, IL to Chicago, IL takes about 29 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Peoria and Chicago from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIA to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Skywest Air, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Peoria to Chicago.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Peoria to Chicago.
- The shortest flight between PIA and ORD takes about 28 minutes.
- Flight #4023, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 15 minutes average delay between flights from Peoria to Chicago.
- The shortest flight distance between Peoria and Chicago is 130 miles.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Peoria and Chicago.
- There were 77,018 passengers that flew from Peoria to Chicago in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Peoria, IL to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Peoria to Chicago in 2009 was 57.7%.
- 136,628 seats were available on flights from PIA to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,018 passengers flew on all flights from PIA to ORD that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from PIA to ORD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIA to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Skywest Air, American Eagle, American Airlines offer flights from Peoria, IL to Chicago, IL.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 40,725 passengers from PIA to ORD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Dallas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Atlanta Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Laughlin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Canyon Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.