to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 49 passengers from PIA to IND in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Peoria and Indianapolis from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 80 passengers that flew from Peoria to Indianapolis in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from PIA to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIA to IND in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIA to IND for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Peoria, IL to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Peoria to Indianapolis in 2009 was 80%.
- 100 seats were available on flights from PIA to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80 passengers flew on all flights from PIA to IND that year.
- Northwest Airlink, American Eagle offer flights from Peoria, IL to Indianapolis, IN.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Peoria and Indianapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Juan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Merida Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.