Book your PIA to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Peoria to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIA and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greater Peoria Regional to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIA to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Peoria (PIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Peoria on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIA to MSP Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Birmingham Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hilo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sundance Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Greater Peoria Regional to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIA to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Peoria to Minneapolis (PIA to MSP)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIA to MSP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Peoria and Minneapolis from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Peoria, IL to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from PIA to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIA to MSP in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)